– ENANA International Dance Competition is open to the students of any dance
institutions from all countries in the world. The Event is a great opportunity for dancers and their teachers to show their achievements and exchange dance & teaching experiences and culture.
– The competition is held annually in the first decade of January, in Dubai, Media City. This year the date of event is January 6, 2024.
– The event is open for Ballet, Modern & Acro Dance, Choreographers Competition.
– Boys and girls are combined in the same group and divided by ages and dance categories.
– Participant’s age for the competitions is determined as of December 1st, 2023.
– Participants may register for the competition representing school or individually.
– Dancers may select any classical variations or suitable to their ability choreography with duration not more than 3 minutes.
– Video submission is required at the time of registration only for non-students of ENANA Ballet Academy.
– ENANA Ballet Dubai reserves the right to make and use all the photographs and video recordings at any time during the event.
– Participation fee is 300AED for solo category (one entry), 400AED for two entries as a solo in different dance categories, 150AED for each participant in the group (one entry), 200AED for each participant in the group dance (two entries).
LITTLE STARS: 5 – 6 years old
SNOWFLAKES: 7- 8 years old
LITTLE SWANS: 9-10 years old
FAIRIES: 11 – 12 years old
SAPPHIRES: 13 – 14 years old
DIAMONDS: 15 – 17 years old
NOVICE – children who take part in dance competitions for the first time,
CLASSIC – children who practice dancing 3-4 hours a week,
ELITE – dancers who practice dancing 4,5 hours a week and more.
Every participant will receive certificate of achievment and memorable prize of ENANA Dance Competition 2024.
The competition will award medals from bronze to gold in each category, many special prizes and of course the main prize – ENANA GRAND PRIZE.
The most talented, promising participants will receive ENANA Scholarships of varying value!!!
Juries of the competition
- Online registration via www.enanaballetdubai.com or at the front desk of ENANA
- Send the music, name of composer and dance composition, and video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make the payment online (bank details will be sent by email) or directly at the Enana Ballet Dubai, Media city, Bld. 9, G-5 reception.
- Confirmation of participation will be sent by email.
Deadline of registration including submission of music and completing the payment is November 15, 2023
- 300 AED for participant of solo category (1 entry)
- 400 AED for participant of solo category (2 entries in different dance categories)
- 150 AED for each participant of group category (1 entry)
- 200 AED for each participant of group category (2 entries)
We do not accept any refund requests once the registration is completed regardless of any circumstances.